Contacting U.S. Representative Bergman
If you live in the Upper Peninsula or Northern Lower Michigan, Jack Bergman is most likely your Congressman. Unfortunately the email program this system uses may not yet connect to his email. The alternative procedure is:
- follow the link on the Call to Action page to the appropriate message
- modify the message as you wish
- before you click send you may "select all" and copy your message
- paste and save it to your word processing program – most likely Microsoft Word
- return to the site
- enter your contact information and click send
- it will tell you who it went to and who it can't reach
- use the link below to reach Rep. Bergman's website
- then paste your comments onto his contact form.
- Here is the link to Rep. Bergman's website - https://bergman.house.gov/contact/
- if you enter your zip+4 code, you will be directed to a page where you can send his office an email.
- Process is quite similar to that on previous page.
You can find your zip +4 number at https://tools.usps.com/go/ZipLookupAction!input.action
Alternatively you can follow the sites "print" instructions, you can copying its contents save the letter and mail it if you wish.